Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alot of change has been happening in my life.. I got laid off in November....my father got unexpedtly sick in December and left us for heaven by the new year...I moved back in with my mom and out of my apartment in January.... and February has just been a time of adjustment to all these things. Which brings us to March. Now it is time to change for me. To lose weight...to gain perspective...to surrender in so many ways. Now is the time. 30 days 2 change.....me.
3 comments:
JEANNE JEANNE THE DANCING MACHINE!!!! LOVES IT!!!
Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions TOM!!!
And 55 pounds...DANG SARAH! You are building MUSCLE GIRL! I better watch it or the next time I see you, you will be able to beat ME in MERCY!!! LOL. ;)
Love you,
Jen
One of the gym chains, Bally's has a promo for this kind of workout running like crazy on the TV. I have been doing the intense strength training mixed with cardio, it's kicking my ass! I love it!
love yourself!
love and hugs,
Maggie
THANK YOU SO MUCH TRAINER TOM!!!!
55 LBS.....DAMN.....THAT IS ALOT!!!! I might just fall down and DIE!!! (LOL)
Jeanne, Jeanne the Dancing Machine...
I LIKE IT!
((HUGS))
Jeanne
Post a Comment