Thursday, March 27, 2008

Vacations over..... week four

Sorry I have not posted this week like I had wanted. Time with the family took more time than I thought. But they are safely home and things should be getting back to normal. I miss my routine. I really do. I am looking forward to finishing off this week strong. Just think...my 30 days are almost over.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

OK, first of all....IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME YOU CAME BACK HERE!! (lol) I'm kidding....I just really missed these daily posts of yours! (And jen will tell you that I am relatively harmless and just having some fun with you...although others in JLand may tell you differently....LOL)

So, let me see if I have this right....a WEEK ago you posted here that you have SOME NEWS about what happens AFTER this 30 days....and then you left us hanging....for a WEEK....and now you are back and we are STILL hanging???

SARAH....you're KILLING ME here!!! (lol)

((hugs))
Jeanne

Diana said...

I glad you were able to get in some workout time while your family is here.....and glad you had a great time with them. Yes...vacations are hard, but you did great getting something done everyday.

I'm on to the next video. Can't wait to hear your plans for next month! Can you believe that 30 days has passed already?

Enjoy!

Diana

Dondie said...

Glad you are back.
I really missed you.
take care.
Dondie