So here is Tom doing a little "wrap up" for the week and look ahead to the weekend and week two. Also - I have tried posting several times now the workout for Mon, Wed, & Fri and it won't upload. Sooooo I am going to try and upload it one at a time....hopefully that should work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thanks for the wrap up TRAINER TOM!!!!
Sarah...I know you are looking forward to Sunday off. BUT, I know you will rock it on Saturday too. I expect VIDEOS!!!!!
Tell your mom I said HI!! I still sleep with The Purple Dolphin every night!!! ;) I am SO glad she is your Number 1 cheerleader. Do I need to get her some Pom Poms??? LOL.
OMG...Can you imagine her with some purple pom poms cheering you on????? OMG, I just may have to find some now. I NEED THAT ON VIDEO!!!!!! That is my Saturday Mission!!!!
*****JEN....THE HUNT FOR PURPLE POM POMS FOR MOMMA P!!!*****
Boooo-Yaaaaaa!
Jen
Congrats on making it through Week One, Sarah!! I know your aching muscles are a constant reminder that you are on this journey....just keep doing what you're doing and you'll start seeing the results! You've got a great foundation to build on from here. Tom seems like a great guy -- he's designed a terrific workout and trust him on the food thing. He's absolutely right about eating lots of small meals throughout the day. You've heard of eating like a bird? They eat little bits all day long....and you rarely see an overweight bird, right?! LOL
Have a great weekend, Sarah!!
Hugs,
Carol
Trainer Tom has a sense of humor too I see!! (lol)
I have had such an insane week, but I have been checking out every single thing going on here and I am going to do as Tom suggests...rest on Sunday...and then I am going to start incorporating some of these tips and exercises into my days starting on Monday. The cardio...you do 20 minutes in the AM and 20 minutes in the PM? That is the one thing I REALLY want to start...that and the 5 small meals. Carol is right, you don't see many overweight birds!
Sarah, you have done AWESOME this week and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing this!
((hugs))
Jeanne
PS...Thank you too Trainer Tom! (lol)
Congrats on making it though week 1! I hope you had a good time line dancing last night and enjoy your Sunday off. You deserve it!
Diana
Post a Comment