Thursday, March 6, 2008

THE WORKOUT

you asked for it.....so here it is. This is my Tuesday and Thursday workout for week one. (Tomorrow I will video the Mon Wed Fri workout) I do this routine along with 10 minutes of cardio prior to Tom coming, a 5 minute warm-up with him, and today afterwards an additional 10 minutes of cardio (yes Tom. 10. :) ) which I will be doing everyday now I think. I go at a 2 incline at 2 mph. And of course then I do my evening cardio which is at a 5 incline at 1.8 mph for 20 minutes. WHEW. I'm tired just typing it....lol

STEPS


SHOULDER PRESS

BENT OVER ROW

UPPER BODY TWISTS

4 comments:

Diana said...

Changing my eating patterns and what foods I consumed was the hardest thing starting off on my weight loss journey. (I'm on Weight Watchers, by the way.) I found in order to keep my portions to what they should be and make it easy on myself, I bought foods that were already portioned controlled. Or if buying cereal or whatever, portion it out when I got home into ziplock bags. This kept me from over-eating and mindless snacking with an entire bag of something.

It takes time and work to re-educate yourself with what's in the food markets these days. But good thing is....there is alot of good low-fat, whole-grain foods. Try going to the organic or health food sections first.

You'll catch on!!!

Diana

Unknown said...

Have I told you lately how proud of you I am? :)

Diana said...

Sorry....I screwed up where I was leaving the comments!

I've only recently gotten back to working out which only consists of the treadmill and using my gazelle. I really need to do upper body exercises to tone up and sculpt. Thanks so much for the video clips on what exercises you're doing. It really gives me ideas I can do at home!

Keep up the great work.

Diana

Jeanne said...

WOW....you do 5 sets 15 reps for each exercise? THAT'S ALOT MORE than I do! Maybe THAT is why I am not seeing much progress. (That and the fact that I am addicted to sugar and bread and pasta and such...lol) I only do 3 sets of 12....I am going to try these exercises tomorrow. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!

((hugs))
Jeanne