from me..... to you. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alot of change has been happening in my life.. I got laid off in November....my father got unexpedtly sick in December and left us for heaven by the new year...I moved back in with my mom and out of my apartment in January.... and February has just been a time of adjustment to all these things. Which brings us to March. Now it is time to change for me. To lose weight...to gain perspective...to surrender in so many ways. Now is the time. 30 days 2 change.....me.
4 comments:
And I pray every day for you too Sarah! It was great talking to you today and YES...I will do exactly as you said. I WILL WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY!!!
I pinky promise you!
Love you!
Jen
Thank you for taking a minute to acknowledge us. We're here supporting you along the way. And as much as we're helping you, you are also helping us with your inspiration.
Have a blessed Easter.
Hugs,
Diana
that was such a sweet video. Your words are so encouraging to me. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. You are awesome. I wanted you to know that you are in my prayers too.
Hugs,
Dondie
Awwwww, you are so welcome....and THANK YOU!!! I totally love what you are doing here. You are open and honest and brave and encouraging......and that means so much to me. I visit here often hoping for more videos and tips and ideas and suggestions. You are AMAZING.
Now, I have been crazy busy cause my daughter had a birthday on Thurs and knee surgery on Friday...BUT....it's Easter Sunday...and you haven't updated since WEDNESDAY???
I hope everything is OK...but I hope you come back here soon because I miss you!
Wishing you blessed and joyful Easter!
((hugs))
Jeanne
Post a Comment