
So I just have to tell you that all of the support that I have been receiving on here in just a few short days has been SO ENCOURAGING to me and makes me smile SO much when I read your comments. I know that everyday I am doing these things by myself, (well aside from my time with Tom) but I feel all you guys out there cheering me on. It keeps me going and motivated and accountable. so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!
Last night my new friend Wendy called me. We met when I went to try out for the Biggest Loser and we became an instant team for the casting call. Although we didn't make it, I know that meeting her was such an appointment from God. She is an awesome lady and gave me such encouragement.... Thanks Wendy
And a special I LOVE YOU to Jen!!! Thanks for spreading the word. You overwhelm me with your ability to do things like that. You are a great friend and I want everyone to know how much I love you and how much your support has meant to me. (and all my pics of us are on my computer :( .... I'll add one soon.) MWAH!!!

6 comments:
Awwwwww I love you too Sarah!!!! I am sooo happy that you are feeling the love! I TOLD you this video blog would be an awesome inspiration for others as well as yourself!!! I am so proud of you and I KNOW that God has HUGE THINGS IN STORE FOR YOU!!!! IT AIN'T OV-AH!
Loves ya!
Jen
Yeah, ain't that Jen something? I am so glad she sent me over here because I am LOVING your website!!! You are doing great stuff here Sarah....REALLY great!
((hugs))
Jeanne
SarahP,
I'm glad God had our paths cross. You are a blessing and inspiration beyond words. God will honor your faith and trust in him. In His eyes...we will never be the BIGGEST LOSER and I am so thankful for that.
Keep up the good work...Thanks for a memorable morning. We're going to be too skinny for next season!
Jer 29:11
Love,
Wendy
Hi Sarah! I am here via Jen. I just wanted to say that I think you are doing an amazing job and you are one gutsy woman doing this challenge. I will follow your progress to success because I know with your determination you WILL succeed!
Hugs
Wendy in Oz
Isn't it funny how new friendships are found? Maybe you both didn't make the Biggest Loser, but it worked out that you met each other and can support each other along the way!!!
Keep up the great work. You've got alot of support here!!
Diana
I was going to text you this morning... like how are things going? But then I thought - I'm going to your blog - duh! I'm so happy that things are going well for your 30days2change! God is blessing you with strength every day to keep on moving along!
Love you lots! ~ KIM
Post a Comment