Well day two was accomplished!!! YAY!!!! I have to say that it was harder to get up on day two then day one. I am physically exhausted and my body was aching from all the working out that I have not been used to. I think my body is like in shock to be honest. We did a different routine on day two which we did the whole thing outside on the front porch. Tom had me going up and down the steps like 30 times and 5 sets. Then he has this obsession with working my shoulders....cause I always complain that they are so weak from a car accident I had. (*Note to self. Don't tell Tom things that are hard...lol) But I gotta tell you that the going up and down the stairs has left me so sore. Like let's just be honest folks, getting up off the toilet is KILLER!! AND I am like peeing so many times a day now!!! Owie! Not the peeing but the getting up...well you know! And may I also add that my pee is now neon thanks to all the vitamins and supplements I am taking. Oh? You would like to know what? ok. Here goes:
Women's One Daily (Wal-mart brand) multivitamin w/calcium
2x's daily w/ meals chromium picolinate (200mg)
2x's daily w/meals CoQ-10 (30mg)
1 daily w/ a meal Alpha Lipoic Acid (100mg)
2x's daily with meals B-complex
1 tsp cinnamon
1 daily omega 3
1 daily flax oil pill
I know it sounds like a lot but not really. The chromium and CoQ-10 are both great for weight loss. The omega and flax are just essentials that we all really need and especially women are depleted of. The cinnamon is a natural way to regulate blood sugar and I am hoping will assist me with my polysystic ovarian syndrome I have which I can no longer regulate with the pill since I formed a blood clot(superficial) last year and had to have surgery due to that. (the pill) And the alpha lipoic acid is fighting all the free radicals in my body which is good because someone needs to fight off those suckers. (honestly I'm not even sure what those are, but they sound scary and seem like they should be fought off) So that's that.
Also - I do nightime cardio every night in conjunction with my morning workout. I am doing 20min. at a 5 incline.......well here..... take a look. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! So proud of you. You are going to lose MEGA weight on this routine. No doubt about it. loves it
So, you workout in the DAY and the NIGHT? Can you give a little more detail as to WHAT you do...and for how long? 5 incline is pretty high...I am recuperating from some torn tendons in my foot so I have to keep the incline low and up the speed...I wonder if that is just as good.
ANYWAY...I am blown away by your persistance! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
I love watching your videos!
((hugs))
Jeanne
LOVE THE VIDEO BLOGGING! Makes me miss you so much less Sarah!!!! And your intense workouts are inspiring me to get myself back to the gym. Okay AFTER my pneumonia goes away and I can BREATHE again. ;)
TWICE A DAY workouts, PLUS the diet, PLUS the vitamins and suppliments....no doubt you are alreadys kicking the scales butt!!!
I am so proud of you! You are doing something SO BIG for yourself Sarah!!!! One day at a time....
Love ya,
Jen
Post a Comment