So I haven't weighed in yet.... I will weigh in on Monday with Tom there. But I keep thinking about the scale. I look at it and it whispers to me to get on and see where I'm at. It taunts me sometimes and tells me it will win. I just look at it. That Detecto. But I am waiting until Monday. Much like the Biggest Loser folks weigh in just once a week....so will I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sarah - I'm so proud of you!
I can imagine how anxious you must be to see what the scale says. I am a constant scale jumper, which is not good. But I'm sure when you've seen your first week's numbers, you'll be happy! And even if it is only 3 lbs.....that's great too. You're doing great and there's other ways to show your success....like your measurements, the way your clothes fit, your increased stamina. You'll do great!!
Proud of you!!
Diana
Don't worry about the scale ~ it will happen. With all this hard you are going to loss... one day at a time :)
take care,
Dondie
LOL Infeugo THIGHS!!!! I can't wait for that episode. ;)
As for the scale...it will come. IT WILL COME. Even if it's three pounds Sarah. YOU DID THE WORK. It will pay off. Even on The Biggest Loser, sometimes the scale only rea a pound loss. You saw those girls! You saw how shocked Bob and Jillian looked....you are gonna have those weeks. Prepare yourself mentally NOW. As long as you DO THE WORK and as long as you are 100% HONEST WITH YOURSELF, the scale will pay off in the end. It's all about the END RESULT. Work in THE NOW....and IN THE END, it will ALL BE WORTH IT!!!
Live for the MOMENT Sarah....
Live for the MOMENT!!!
Love you!!!
Jen
Infuego thighs...loves it.
Post a Comment