Saturday, March 8, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend.....

Well the weekend has finally arrived and I have made it through week one. Last night I didn't do the traditional cardio on the treadmill and instead I went line dancing with my old roomie and danced the night away. It was a fun way of alternate cardio and it was fun to be with my friend. I drank lots of water while I was there and NO "adult beverages" (as I like to call them).



Soooo here I am on Saturday and I got up super late. Slept in until almost noon from being out so late last night and then up talking with my friend. So now that I have exited "coma land" I am going to get on the treadmill and get this ball rolling. My goal today is to do cardio twice and stick with my eating and water all day. I feel weird not seeing Tom today and having his encouragement.(miss ya T) But, I guess the weekends are a good time for me to get accountable with myself. Kinda like the folks on the Biggest Loser eventualy have to go home and be in the "real world" away from their trainers and out in life. But I am thankful to at least have the blog here where I feel a sense of accountability.......which is why I came here first. To check in.



I hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoys some time outside. We are having a really gusty windy ..sunshine day in Florida and after I do my cardio, I am going to have something to eat and then GO OUTSIDE AND MOW THE LAWN. I think I feel best when I get some time outside. I get cabin fever real quick like.


a little video for you from before last night....:)

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

I hope you had a great time! I'm willing to bet you got in WAY more than 20 minutes of cardio last night! Did you cut the grass today too? Sounds like you have quite a bit of energy lately! Could it be all this healthy living you are doing???

((hugs))
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

I recieved your link from jeanne I wanted to invite you to my world http://journals.aol.com/shrbrisc/sherrys-weightloss-journey/
have a great weekend
hugs
Sherry

who I am is not your concern said...

Get IT I am praying for you!!!

Peaceful Epiphany said...

ohhhhhh blast from the past with the line dancing! LOL I know you had fun! Yeeeeee haaaaaawwww!!!!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Where is the line dancing video girly? I am so proud of you. I am also trying to lose weight again! Just started going back to the gym yesterday and i ordered nutrisystem again and started that yesterday also. I wish you the best of luck, i know its hard but you can do it!!!