Comes in the smallest packages. Case in point, my nephew Micah. I am so SO absolutely in love with this kid. Have been since the day he was born. He is awesome. So smart and funny. So adorable. And even at such a young age he has the sweetest heart towards people. I love him immensely. He is one of the reasons I want to lose weight. I want to be healthier where I can run with him and play on the ground with him. I want to be able to slide down the slide with him at the park and swing on the swings. God willing, I want to be around for a long time to see him grow up and keep up with him. Those are the sweetest joys I am looking forward to in losing weight.
Oh yeah. ..... and he has a brother on the way this summer..... :)

5 comments:
What a cutie!!! I can see why you love him so much!! Look at those dimples! And there's another brother/sister coming soon? How great it that!
Diana
Awwwww Micah Boy!!!! I am so glad I got to meet him in person. That is one special boy!! He is such a sweetie. GOSH he looks more and more like your brother every time I see him!!
And he is getting a baby BROTHER!!!! I know you wanted him to have a sister, but you know what??? Seeing HIM teach his baby BROTHER everything your DAD taught HIM will be so amazing and special to witness. It will be like reliving your dad all over again.
And your SIL still has it in her for another pregnancy or TWO. ROFL. ;) Don't tell her or your brother I said that though. LOL. ;)
Yeah Sarah...you have to be healthy for those boys and for your future nieces. No doubt about it...PLUS, you have to be healthy for your OWN babies!!!!
Oh yes...God has many wonderful things in store for you my friend!!!
Love you all very much!
Love,
Jen
My first thought of the little guy on the treadmill was "look, she's trying to teach that little guy all her good habits!!!" I think that's GREAT!!
He IS a cutie....and it's true that those little ones certainly give us a reason to live longer and healthier!!!
((hugs))
Jeanne
He has gotten so much bigger since I saw him last! Seems like just yesterday we were hiding easter eggs for him, and watching him look for them. Adorable! Can you believe that was two years ago! Wow.
He has gotten so much bigger since I saw him last! Seems like just yesterday we were hiding easter eggs for him, and watching him look for them. Adorable! Can you believe that was two years ago! Wow.
Post a Comment