Sunday, March 9, 2008

SUNDAY.. MOMENT TO PRAISE

Sunday of course is the day of rest.... the day to go to church and celebrate and worship...spend time with family. I thought I'd share the words of one of my favorite worship songs that we sing at my church. I was listening to this the other day when I was walking on the treadmill and thought I have to share these words on my blog. I hope they encorage you. And know this....everyday....when I do my cardio in the morning...I pray for all of you reading my blog and journeying right along with me. BE ENCOURAGED!!!!

Lord I'll count it all joy
When troubles close me in on every side
Lord I'll count it all joy
When this road of faith runs through the darkest night

For I know You're at work in me.
Yes I know. You'll provide all the grace I need

You have always been my rock - I will trust You forever.
You have never failed me God - I will trust You forever. Forever.

Lord I'll count it all joy
When the weight of sorrow drives me to my knees
Every heart ache and pain
By Your mighty hands is forming Christ in me

And I know that Your word is true.
Yes I know every trial will only prove

You have always been my rock - I will trust You forever.
You have never failed me God - I will trust you forever.

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

First of all, every single one of those pics of you on the sidebar of this blog is GORGEOUS! You really are a beautiful woman and you should remember that every single day! I loved the words of the song and I must tell you, you have certainly encouraged me this past week! I have been in a slump and reading your words each day and listening to your videos has helped me to "hang on" and not give up.

I am off to the gym this morning...and I am going to incorporate another 20 minutes of cardio at night....thanks to YOU and the great ideas and suggestions you are sharing here.

So, THANK YOU SARAH! You are an inspiration!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Peaceful Epiphany said...

Sarah,
Thanks for being such a beautiful part of my life. I am praying for an amazing Monday for you! You have worked incredibly hard....harder than I have EVER seen you work at something before. That hard work will pay off!
All my love,
Jen

Kimber said...

Okay - line dancing IS CARDIO.... thats all I got to say. I'm glad you had a good time but I feel that you are exactly right... Tom is in your life to make you feel like he did yesterday. He is there to keep you in check - that is wonderful and makes it even easier to know in your heart that the BATTLE will be worth after 30 days. I can't wait to hear how the weigh in went this AM.
LOVE YOU! ~ KIM

Peaceful Epiphany said...

I love the new side bar slideshow pics!!!!
I think you should always keep them Sarah pics....only adding MORE!!! :)

I am anxiously waiting for an update here today. I have been praying for you this morning Sarah. I hope you are having an incredible work out with Tom and you are enjoying a glorious Monday together. I will be praying for the BOTH of you!
Love and hugs,
Jen

Dondie said...

I know that you are going to have a great weigh in and even if you don't you have done so well and you deserve to be happy for yourself. It will happen. I know it will ! Keep up the good work. We are all here cheering for you all the way.
take care,
Dondie

Jeanne said...

Where is Sarah today??? I am anxiously awaiting the weigh in results!

((hugs))
Jeanne

Ali said...

Hi Sarah,
I come to you via Carol who is a friend of Jen's. I had lapband surgery in October of 2007. I managed to lose 50 lbs. and then over the holidays struggled horribly with all those bad habits creeping right back in like a bad itch! I managed to gain 8 lbs. and then it took me a month to lose it again. Since then I've been going up and down up and down. As I was feeling stuck and ashamed, out of the blue I got a call from my dear friend Carol yesterday and she told me she had sent me an email with a link to your blog. Amazing how the Lord works, bringing light when you feel you are slipping into that darkness again. How could Carol have known I was struggling like this and what perfect timing it was to hear from her!!! Now, having read your entire journey to day, you inspire me Sarah, so so much!!! Reading about your journey is making me realize that nothing, absolutely nothing in our lives comes without hard work, determination and a whole lot of faith. You have motivated me to "get back on the horse", face up to what I have (and have not) been doing, and to once again become accountable. Your honesty in your struggle through this journey is incredible and speaks of the beautiful person you are, inside and out. I will be cheering you on ... and praying for you, and at the same time, being inspired by you!!!! Thank you so much!!!
Ali

Peaceful Epiphany said...

Sarah...
Do you SEE the people you have touched by your journey? People who are friends of friends are coming here and finding a connection to you, to your words, to your strength, your honesty, your pain, your struggle and your GLORY!!

DO NOT THINK FOR A SECOND THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS FOR NOTHING!!!

Do you understand me???

You have so many supporters...encouragers...people who are coming here for bits of motivation, comfort, support, encouragement, and PEACE on their journey.

You have readers and lurkers who have yet to leave comments who are too shy or too (fill in the blank) to leave comments....who come here each day to get a dose of "Sarah and Tom." For whatever reasons they come here, they COME.

For SOME that may be a butt load of pressure...but for YOU...it's just another blessing. A blessing because if ANYONE can stand up to this pressure, it's YOU....ONLY YOU!!! MY SARAH ROSELLA TU-TI, TU-TI BELLA!!!

Now....get up, get out there and MAKE IT YOUR DAY!!!!
I love you MY SISTER-FRIEND!!!
Love,
Jen