thoughts from the treadmill. DAY FOUR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alot of change has been happening in my life.. I got laid off in November....my father got unexpedtly sick in December and left us for heaven by the new year...I moved back in with my mom and out of my apartment in January.... and February has just been a time of adjustment to all these things. Which brings us to March. Now it is time to change for me. To lose weight...to gain perspective...to surrender in so many ways. Now is the time. 30 days 2 change.....me.
5 comments:
I read/watched all your videos/blogs today, and I am so proud of you! I just wanted to write and encourage you to keep going, girl! I am praying for you, and I love you!
Deep thoughts from the treadmil. Go Sarah. :) You are learning a LOT from your journey so far. It's JUST BEGUN!
Hugs,
Jen
You are doing awesome. I am so proud of you. Hope you have a great afternoon.
Dondie
You are so right....to get started is the hardest, and finishing is hard too. But do not give up...I know you won't. It is such a great feeling to accomplish your workout goal. And you're right too...you are building character. You will look at other projects/goal outside of working out and want to finish them too!! You are so smart!!! You have all the answers to do this! Hang in there. It'll get easier.
Diana
YAY SARAH!!!!!!!!
It's hard and it sucks and you're tired BUT YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!! You didn't back down, you didn't give up, you worked your way right through it and came out victorious!!!
WHAT AN AWESOME JOB!!!
((hugs))
Jeanne
Post a Comment