Sorry folks! Blogspot is NOT coorporating today. I have tried loading things to no avail! I will get stuff loaded up tomorrow. Here's what's to come:
- Tom gives tip #4 "You Do Cardio When?"
-Tom shows a warm up just for you...
-my thoughts day 6 week two.......next week, Tom's crib
-Aunt Flow finally arrives.
..... See you tomorrow with all these updates! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Anxiously waiting...
I loved your last post about excuses...I have been thinking alot about that lately. You are so right...we all have stuff. Not the SAME stuff...but stuff. I need to just MAKE the time and stop making excuses.
Tomorrow is a new day....and a new week begins...
No more excuses....
((hugs))
Jeanne
I've been checking for current entries. I'm really loving your blog! It's motivated me to do some type of workout everyday. Currently I'm looking for exercises for upper & lower body and to make some rountines to follow.
It's Sunday...I know it's your day off. Enjoy it!
Diana
My favorite quote from Friday night Ms. 30 days to change... "I would like to be a professional butt smacker" I love you dear!!!
OK....Blogspot better get their act together because this is just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long!!!!! (lol)
((hugs))
Jeanne
LOL BLOG SPOT HAVING ISSUES???
Gotta love technology. :)
Professional Butt smacker?? I could do that!!! Where do I apply for that position?
LOL,
Jen
Post a Comment