So Tom and I actually talked more about my eating this morning. I struggle between what I can tolerate with my lapband, plus eating sensibly, plus eating OFTEN. See I need to eat more often which is what Tom REALLY wants to see me doing. Like 5 times a day and each meal (snack) (whatever) being like 200 -250 calories so I am consuming like 1250 - 1500 calories a day. Well my problem is that I still want things that are not good for me...or my metabolism is so shut down that I can go without eating until like 3 in the afternoon and then at 9 at night I am still eating. Not good. I used to think that if I didn't eat all day that I had accomplished something. (or eaten very little) and this is the worst thing I can do. So my plan is to eat sensibly NOT TAKING OUT ANY ONE GROUP OF FOODS .....and try to keep at the whole 5 times a day small meals. I will split my shake in 2 ... so I consume half after my work out and half at like noon. Then I will eat again at 2 -ish, then again at like 4 or after (to eat dinner with my mom) and then probably around like the 7-8 hour. I am going to try and not eat after 8 at night. NOW THAT IS A CHALLENGE!!! I think that this is (like I said) the most important part of this working and the most difficult for me.
I also realized today.....thanks to Tom.....that I am lazy. LOL. Ok don't revolt against Tom. He is kinda right. I was explaining that I go to the fridge and don't want to do the wrong thing, so I just walk away and not eat anything. And he said well that's just lazy.....cause you don't want to do the wrong thing, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THE WORK TO DO THE RIGHT THING. .......sigh. So true. Welp. guess what? It's time to do work son!

3 comments:
Hello my little bestie!!! I can't believe you've become such the blogger.. DERN GINA! Say-rae.. I am so proud of you.. you have such great determination in ALL you do.. and this is just goin' to be one other success story under your belt... what an inspiration to SO many!!!
And can I just comment on the cany accross from the healthy cereals.. the hell is that?? "don't threaten me with no good time" BAHAHAHAHA... I love you my favorite Say-rae ever!!!!!!!!!!
LOL on the grocery store video! I love it! You are too funny. I know there were people there too because I heard the "beeps" of the cashiers. Candy across from the cereal. Beats the baking goods in mine. ;)
Loved the way you showed your exercises too! THANKS TRAINER TOM!!! MUCH APPRECIATED. GREAT CAMERA WORK!!!
Hugs,
Jen
And going to the grocery store HUNGRY....or PMSing....is the WORST thing to do! Then I want EVERYTHING that they put out there for the wandering eye. Ever notice....the HEALTHY stuff is never on an endcap or out front and center. NO!!!! The focus is put on SNACKS....and how CHEAP and ON SALE they are! Meanwhile, those of us trying to be healthy have to SEARCH for the good foods...AND PAY MORE!!!!!
WTH????
Love your video.....I always do!
((hugs))
Jeanne
Post a Comment