So it's day two..... and I am completely aching everywhere. All I want to do is crawl into bed and the fact that it is rainy outside is not helping. I mean we are talking just simple tasks like washing dishes and laundry seem overwhelming.
And then there's my fear. .....sigh......
check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sarah,
This blog will be life changing. Not just for YOU but for so many others struggling with the same demons who will stumble across it. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR!!!
I love you and I miss you crazy mad!
Hugs,
Jen
You are being so courageous in being accountable in public regarding your journey. I commend you. I know that down the road we are going to be seeing you on some TV show or in some magazine as a success story!!! Keep the faith. You are an inspiration.
Diana
Sarah P.,
I'm so proud of you. I'm praying for you and I know you can do this.
Thanks for being my favorite sister-in-law!
Love,
Rachelle
SaraP,
Jer 29:11 God has big plans for your life. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of this journey. I am so glad God allowed us to meet.
Work hard...you can do this. Thanks for inspiring me too.
W~
Well, Sarah, if there's one thing I've learned in nearly 51 years on earth, it's that anything worth having is hard to get. You are gonna have days like this....fear....pain...negative thoughts occasionally. And yet you must persevere!! Don't give up....it WILL get easier once you form some healthy habits. For now, it's just one day at a time...one more day banked. Take a hot shower or bath and maybe some aleve for the pain. You are one day further into your journey.
:) Carol
I KNOW it is scary....I don't know that I could do what you are doing. But I also know that I am sitting here, on the edge of my seat, on Wednesday morning, waiting patiently and wondering why there isn't more to watch here!! I just caught up with all of your entries and I am now wishing for MORE. SO, that being said....you are REALLY inspiring me...so PLEASE COME BACK!!!!
OK, I am off to do my own exercise now.....(lol)
((hugs))
Jeanne
Post a Comment