Friday, March 7, 2008

TIPS FROM TOM

And now here ya go!!!!!!!!! Another

TIP from Trainer TOM!!


4 comments:

Peaceful Epiphany said...

ROFL....TOM SAID PEEEEE!!!!!! ;)

Okay...I like TRAINER TOMS TIPS!!! That is the SECOND TIME he has made sense!!! I am NOTORIOUS for skipping breakfast!

OH TOM I have a question! Raising hand!!!!

What is a good pre workout meal for someone who works out AFTER lunch at about 1pm? Also, what is a good POST workout pick-me-up? I get "the shakes" after working out. CLEARLY, I am not doing something right. LOL.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Jen.

Anonymous said...

Shakes are definitely good for post workout. Pre workout is touchy. Obviously nothing big and make sure it is easily digestible. Protein bar perhaps...Zone Bar, South Beach Diet Breakfast Bars are also good.

My best advice would be to workout BEFORE lunch! Or in the morning on an empty stomach. It is easier that way...as far as burning fat off that is ;)

Jeanne said...

Ok this is COOL, COOL, COOL!!!! Trainer Tom is giving us tips!! He is TALKING TO US!!!!!

Did I say this is COOL??

Because it is REALLT COOL!!!!

Sarah...you are AMAZING!! This is such an awesome thing you have going on here. Biggest Loser doesn't know what it's missing, but I think there's a reason you didn't get on this time...because you were meant to be HERE instead!

((hugs))
Jeanne

PS...TRAINER TOM IS SO COOL!

Monica said...

Hi, I came by way of Jeanne. What an awesome blog you have and I love the tips.

I was making the mistake of going to the gym to workout before or without having breakfast.

I'm diabetic so I have to be sure to have some food that will give me some energy and so I don't drop like I did one day - or just about. My sugar level was so extremely low. ANYWAY, love that Trainer Tom is answering questions and helping.

I will be by often. Thanks.

Monica