Just wanted to check in with you all. I worked out with Tom this morning and he "excused" me from night cardio since I was going to be spending the entire day out of town and walking around with my family. Oh and that is EXACTLY what we did. All over IKEA.....all around the Mall at the Milenia .... and I am pooped! It is late and I know I have to work out in the a.m.
I will fill you guys in tomorrow. Promise.
oh and stay tuned ........ some pressing news coming up regarding next month.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OHHHhhhh you have me hecca intrigued about next month! ESPECIALLY since I haven't talked to you the last couple days!!!
I hope your journey will keep on keepin' on as it HAS BEEN. I mean I KNOW you eventually have to get a J-O-B (dreaded three letter word) BUT, I like this plan better right now. ROFL. ;)
Can't wait for the update!!!! Happy hugs to you and your WHOLE FAMILY!!!!
Love,
Jen<---wondering if you BOUGHT anything at Ikea!!!???
Funny....when you said you were going to Orlando with your visiting family, I assumed Disneyworld! But Ikea sounds like much more fun!!! I've never been to one...always wanted to. And shopping is considered cardio exercise!!! LOL
Hmmmm....pressing news for next month. Can't wait to hear what's next!
Hope you had a great day.
Diana
Patiently waiting for next months news.....(ok, not patiently, I'm not a patient person but you didn't give me alot of choice here, now did you?????)
Glad Tom is working with you on the whole working out thing. Just goes to show that this is a LIFESTYLE and not a DIET!!! All of this has to fit in with your LIFE...and it IS!!!!!!
Still waiting for the news....(lol)
((hugs))
Jeanne
I'm Baaaaaaaackkk.....(LOL)
A little birdie tells me that TODAY...Tuesday, March 25th is TRAINER TOM'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!
So, in honor of Trainer Tom's special day....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAINER TOM....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
and many more!!!!!!!!
((HUGS))
Jeanne
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY MARCH 26th AND IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TOM!!!!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SPECIAL, SPECIAL MAN!!!!
God not only brought you into SARAH'S LIFE, but into OUR lives as well and I know that I am blessed to count you as someone ON MY SIDE in this journey and someone I can count on for advice, encouragement and support. And I will never look at this battle the same way ever again.....
MY DUKES ARE UP TOM....and I will forever look at my FISTS in a different light and I will forever look at this fight as a "SPORT" and not as so much as a "CHORE".
Thanks for all the training tips, the yummy "EYE CANDY" and the motivation to ONE DAY be able to do a squat like you (or just have fun watching you keep on doing them!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM and PEACE OUT BROTHER!
Hugs,
Jen<----who told Jeanne one day early that is was your b-day. SORRY JEANNE!!!
OKAY SARAH....WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU????
I haven't called yoou the past few days because I know you have family in from out of town...BUT you leave this CRYPTIC entry about NEXT MONTH and THEN you go MISSING leaving us ALL hanging.
That's SO NOT GOOD FOR US WORRY WARTS AND STRESSORS OUT HERE YA KNOW!!!!
I am calling you tomorrow...family or no family and you better answer your phone. I will wait till after your morning workout with TOM, but after THAT, you better answer!!!
Don't ignore this hormonal, PMS'ing, stressed out, Beo-tch! LOL.
There.....I feel better now. I need an Easter peep and a malted milk ball and I will feel ALL BETTER.
LOVES YA!
Jen<---just kidding about the easter peep and malted milk ball. LOL. ;)
Post a Comment