Ok. It's Saturday and week two is about done. Here is the weekly wrap up yesterday with Tom so enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alot of change has been happening in my life.. I got laid off in November....my father got unexpedtly sick in December and left us for heaven by the new year...I moved back in with my mom and out of my apartment in January.... and February has just been a time of adjustment to all these things. Which brings us to March. Now it is time to change for me. To lose weight...to gain perspective...to surrender in so many ways. Now is the time. 30 days 2 change.....me.
4 comments:
GREAT job Sarah, and WTG Tom!!!
Thanks for sharing this journey with us...
Have a great weekend,
:) Carol
Way to go Sarah!!!! Two weeks down already! I so proud of you accomplishing the workouts that Tom has set and beating the times.
Maybe I missed something, but I don't understand why you need to beat the previous time? Can you explain? And is that only for that week's workout?
Tom is great as your trainer!! Does he train others? Is this his career?
Sorry for all the questions...just curious.
Enjoy!
Diana
The time thing is only for this particular workout. It is set up to challenge the person to beat their time before.
Thank you for the compliments :) Yes, I do train others. This is what I do for a living. I mostly do privately in people's homes.
Trainer Tom
That is awesome Sarah. Knowing how much you dreaded that particular workout and THEN you kicking butt on it!!!! WOW. Just amazing. You are just friggen fabulous!!! I have a feeling that THIS WEEK is probably harder....and THAT'S OKAY because you are stronger now and you CAN AND WILL DO IT. Even WITH "aunt flo."
On to week three....and on to a brand new YOU!!!
Praying for you and you mom!
Love you,
Jen
Post a Comment