Alot of change has been happening in my life.. I got laid off in November....my father got unexpedtly sick in December and left us for heaven by the new year...I moved back in with my mom and out of my apartment in January.... and February has just been a time of adjustment to all these things. Which brings us to March. Now it is time to change for me. To lose weight...to gain perspective...to surrender in so many ways. Now is the time. 30 days 2 change.....me.
4 comments:
How true, how true! I forget that the scale is not the only measure for losing weight, getting healthy and toning up. It comes in other evidences, or as I'm used to hearing them called "non-scale victories" or NSVs. Yes, my clothes fit better. Yes, I can do things with more east. Yes, I am getting more compliments.
I know I am benefiting from all my hard work. But the scale is the thing that will show me the number. I look for that instant feedback that shows me I'm succeeding. It's hard to stop using the scale. I'm going to try and stop jumping on and off the scale.
Thanks for reminding us that there are other ways that show we are succeeding.
Diana
Hey Trainer Tom....WHERE IS SARAH AND IS SHE EVER COMING BACK?????
Please tell her I miss her daily updates....
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your tips too....
but I miss Sarah.....
((hugs))
Jeanne
Sarah....are you gone forever?
Is this blog finished?
If so...please let me know so I can take it off my toolbar.
But I hope its not over....
((hugs))
Jeanne
SARAH....
I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU GIRL! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I TELL EVERYONE WHO WILL LISTEN ABOUT YOUR BLOG AND YOUR SUCCESS! I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS...I REALLY...REALLY DO! I WATCHED MY MOM DO IT AND I HAVE THE SAME FAITH THAT YOU CAN TOO! LOVE YA GIRL! LISA...
Post a Comment