Well I know that I haven't been blogging lately and for that I am sorry. I am not sure what happened. I think that like with so many things in my life, I have come up with excuses and become lax in what I set out to do. And it has been reflective in my working out as well. Oh yes. I am still working out with Tom, but I haven't been doing what I need to be doing on my own with my own cardio. And honestly, that is where the rubber meets the road. I talked with Tom about that this week.....finally confessed....and he was (as imagined) supportive and strong in that it is time for us to tighten up. He is going to help me and I am going to help myself. And we both decided that it is SO important for me to blog again. Regardless the excuses, doing this helps me. And it keeps me accountable. So today I am starting fresh again with my blogging. I STILL don't know how to get the videos running properly. But I am going to blog anyways.
I miss my internet friends here and I wonder how all of you are doing? Please let me know. I hope that if any of you were or are in the same boat as me.....where you feel like you need to get started a fresh.....tighten up......finish strong......that we can continue to journey together. I guess this is all just part of the process. There are highs.....and there are lows.....but we must keep walking. God is faithful!!!!!!!!! and HE who began the good work will be faithful to complete it!!! In me... in YOU! Round two. ding ding. Are you ready to fight??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad to see you again!! I been checking your blog to look for any new entries and hoped you didn't quit. I know it's been rough, but you just have to keep on going. You have such a good support of friends and what seems to be the best trainer you could ask for! I do agree that blogging, journaling, call it whatever, is so helpful in keeping one accountable. It's good to just get your thoughts down in writing.
I wish you continued success. I know you'll do it!! Looking foward to your next entry.
Hugs,
Diana
I have a private journal for my weight loss journey. If you'd like, email me your email address and I'll add you as a reader. My email is dyanc41@aol.com :)
yes, I need a fresh start too. I'm the queen of excuses when it comes to working out regularly and eating right. But each day is a new day. love you
SARAH...I am so glad you are back here! I have really really missed you! I am so excited that you are coming back to blogging and that I can look forward to your videos and blogs each day....(have you tried an AOL journal if you are having posting issues?)
I had foot surgery on Friday and right now, I am totally laid up and not able to walk...no less exercise. But I am SOOO looking for some hardcore motivation and I always got that from you...even on the days YOU may not have felt it...I sure did!
My laying around and relying on people to bring me things has also greatly impacted my eating.
Bad eating + no exercise = DISASTER!
I'm here my friend...and I will CONTINUE to be here!
WELCOME BACK!!!!
((hugs))
Jeanne
Post a Comment